Ali Grace

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good Night

Ali says... "I love school, I like my teacher, Josey threw sand in my face on the playground - I was not happy- I told the teacher that she did and she got in trouble. I started gymnastics and cheerleading tonight. the words are: Twist & Shout like you've never seen before, Red, White & Blue, All That & More! I did a back handspring - with help - it was fun. I am going to the OU dental clinic tomorrow to check out my teeth. Then I am going to my dad's for the weekend. I love Faith and miss her -I love aunt Holli and her new place. It is very fun to come and stay and swim and play. Good Night Faith - Good Night Holli. Good night moon...."

4 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said…

    Oh - yay!!! The AliAliAli blog has arrived!!! I can't wait to read it to Faith tomorrow (she's already asleep).

    We love you.. We miss you!! Nate can't wait to kiss you! :)

    Love,

    Aunt Holli, Faith and Nate Nate

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger CrazyMommy said…

    Hi Ali! So glad to see you guys have joined the world of blogging. I can't wait to meet you someday!

    Angela and Makena

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said…

    blogging is great, isn't it?!

    welcome!
    ; )

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger buffi said…

    Hi, Ali! I am looking forward to hearing all about you. I'll bet that you and SugarPlum would be good pals!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home