Ali Grace

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dentist!!!

Poor Ali... She has had quite an experience with the dentist lately. I spent tons of time finding "the perfect" dentist by asking friends, my dentist, her pediatrician, etc. Ali loved him, but he was very expensive. I was able to get Ali in the OU dental school which is unbelievable. Ali will be able to get the rest of her dental work done and other stuff too- braces etc, barring no bad behavior, nonpayment, no show for an appointment. Today was her 2nd visit, she had her teeth cleaned, x-rays- the works! The dentist came out to talk and said that 3 of her 4 fillings had cracked and how long had it been since she had them filled? Well... The past few months, like 2ish. He was shocked- so was I ...To say the least. He said they needed to be refilled to be able to last the 12 year molar stretch! Great, I said, OU is cheap and all, but doing it a month after I already paid the first "great dentist" isn't going to cut it. I am such a chicken I'm not even sure how to handle the other dentist- do I call him, write him, what?? Lord help us all!!!

First trip to the "good dentist"
Ali did great and had 2 teeth drilled and filled ( or so I thought)!!!



NOW TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF- ALI TOLD ME TO SAY THIS!!!

Ali says:

"I know how to snap my fingers now! I have lots of friends at school, everybody in my whole class is my friend! I love school, I like my teacher, I like to go to school but I'm always tired when I go and get home. I went to the dentist today and got my teeth cleaned- they are really white! I love my new dentist he is really nice and looks and talks like aunt Holli's old friend Vuhdi. ;( I want to be a dog doctor when I grow up and a ballerina. And since I went to the dentist I can't even one piece of sugar. I'm going to Nemo on ice at the state fair this weekend- I can't wait- I love the fair and the fair food!! (mommy does too)Good night- love everyone- miss everyone- see ya soon.

Love tons!! - Ali Grace

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said…

    I'm glad things went well at the dentist.. I think? At least they went well for Ali!!

    I'm glad Ali can snap - and you tell her I'm glad everyone is her friend, they should be, because she is sweet.. and that is what is important. And she can continue to be sweet without eating candy.

    snap snap!!

    Miss you all!!! Love you.

    night night.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    You could be a dog doctor by day and dance for fun in the evenings. I have two dance students who lodge with me. They come home from college exhausted as well.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    answers to questions on my blog....

    Canvey Island is an island but thre are two roads to the mainland. It is about 40 miles east of London and lots of people catch the train to work in London.

    The UK is a long way from home. But if you came over to college and it was near me you could lodge. LOL

    A stone is 14 pounds. I think it's the same weight in UK & US 16ozs = 1 LB and 14lb= 1 stone. But I do know that I have to many of them!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home